Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

We’re readily testing and working on releasing the next update of Symbiostock. Nothing massive will be different, but it will be compatible with the newest version of WooCommerce along with WordPress.

We will also be releasing an updated version of Symbiostock Express concurrently.

Should be out within a few days, if not sooner.

Profile photo of Sampath
    Sampath
    Participant

Today (15-04-2016) I download Symbiostock Express Theme and try to activate theme. but I got this error message.

“Your theme (Symbiostock Express) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files. These files may need updating to ensure they are compatible with the current version of WooCommerce. You can see which files are affected from the system status page. If in doubt, check with the author of the theme.”

please release Symbiostock Express theme updated version quickly.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Don’t worry about that issue. It’s not an error message – it’s a warning that generally has no practical value.

Profile photo of Milan Stojanovic
    Milan Stojanovic
    Participant

New wordpress version, hope new symbiostock will support it 🙂

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Symbiostock 2.2 now released – no major changes or anything, just mainly compatibility with WP 4.5 and WC 2.5.5.

Will be releasing Symbiostock Express soon as well. Unfortunately, looks like the update system we were relying on is highly unreliable so users may have to manually download the next version and upload it, and then be able to update it automatically through WP. Strangely, there is no real good solution for WP updates outside of WordPress.org’s servers.

Profile photo of Chris Frost
    Chris Frost
    Participant

Has the new version of Symbiostock Express been released yet? If so, how do I get the updated version? The download link I received when I bought <span style=”line-height: 1.5;”>Symbiostock Express no longer works…</span>

Profile photo of Videoopp
    Videoopp
    Participant

In Word Press, Go to plugins, and the update notice should show up there.  Just click on the update button.

worldviewstock.com

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

We’ve switched upgrading systems with all our plugins to a new one so once 3.0 is released, all previous customers of paid plugins will have to re-download a fresh version as the update system will be disconnected.

Don’t worry, we’ll make it as easy as possible. New version is not out yet.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.