Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Niels Kliim
    Niels Kliim
    Participant

I am all new at this, and first of all I’d like to say that this is just what I’ve been waiting for – great job.

My question is to the marking of a photo as “Editorial.” Do I need the Symbiostock Express Theme for doing that?
    At the moment I’m using a plain Woocommerce theme, nothing happens when I tick off the “Editorial” box, meaning I don’t get a small sticker on the page, where you actually see and buy the photo.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hey Niels,

Without Symbiostock Express, just go your Symbiostock > Settings and click ‘Personalize Product Page’ – this way when someone selects a license, the editorial tag will show up along with the resolution. This should work with pretty much all themes.

Niels Kliim
    Participant

Ahaaa – then I seem to have a problem. I have neither the resolution or the editorial tag. I tried five themes with same result, meaning the problem must be elsewhere. Where things has gone wrong, I don’t know. Do you by any chance have a hint?

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Make sure you’re using the right version of WooCommerce as per the installation instructions:

https://wordpress.org/plugins/symbiostock/installation/

If you are, it should be working with pretty much every theme.

Niels Kliim
    Participant

AAArghh stupid me. I was clicking the “Personalize Interface” on and off, instead of the “Personalize Product Page.”

Now it works – thanks a lot 😉

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

No worries – it happens. 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.