Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Steve
    Steve
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve uploaded files to /public_html/ss_media/new and run the manual processing (/?c=1&ss_c=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx), but no images are detected.

The images were uploaded on 24/7/16 (3 days ago).

How do I troubleshoot this please?

Thanks.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hey Steve,

1) What version of Symbiostock Pro are you using?

2) Can you confirm via the Symbiostock > Settings > Media > Media Location field that it matches your structure?

3) When did it last work, and has anything changed since then?

4) Have you tried uploading a test image via the web uploader? If not, do so and report back.

5) Is it finding media when it is processed via the cron?

Profile photo of Steve
    Steve
    Participant

Hi Robin,

1) SS Pro Version 3.2.0

2) Yes, Symbiostock > Settings > Media > Media Location field matches my structure.

3) It last worked before the introduction of <span style=”line-height: 1.5;”>SS Pro </span>

4) The web uploader does not seem to work. After the photo uploads, I reach the same page again, with no confirmation message.

5) No, it is not finding photos when processing the cron job.

Thanks, and regards,

Steve.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Can you send me your WP login information and I’ll have a look.

Profile photo of Steve
    Steve
    Participant

Sure. Sent via PM.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Just logged in and ran the processor a couple of times and media is being processed. If you can explain how I can reproduce your issue, let me know.

Profile photo of Steve
    Steve
    Participant

Okay, that’s good news.

To reproduce the issue, I login, select Symbiostock > Settings > System > Symbiostock Processor (cron job) > click [run now]

This is working for me now (except 2 images were processed when the processor screen said 1 image was processed, confusing).

Also: Is there is a buffer between when an image is uploaded, and when it is processed by the manual processing?

Thanks.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Yes – it is approximately 30 seconds to a minute. This is done to prevent the processing of images that are currently in the process of being uploaded.

Profile photo of Steve
    Steve
    Participant

Okay, thanks Robin.

Profile photo of Steve
    Steve
    Participant

Hi Robin,

Issue is occurring again. It has been about 3 minutes since media upload through the browser, yet the processor is not processing the image.

1) What version of Symbiostock Pro are you using? Version 3.2.0
    2) Can you confirm via the Symbiostock > Settings > Media > Media Location field that it matches your structure? Yes
    3) When did it last work, and has anything changed since then? Last worked in July, when uploading last media.
    4) Have you tried uploading a test image via the web uploader? If not, do so and report back. Yes.
    5) Is it finding media when it is processed via the cron? No.

Profile photo of Steve
    Steve
    Participant

Issue is occurring for web upload and FTP upload.

Profile photo of Steve
    Steve
    Participant

I got the processor to find the images about 10 minutes after upload over FTP had completed.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.