Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Ronald
    Ronald
    Participant

Hi,

When I try to log in my account page:

1. If there is a mistake with the username or the password, the system propose “Lost your password?” But it does not send the corresponding email.

2. I I log in correctly nothing happens, the same page (login form) appears and I’m not able to access My Account page.

3. If I log in through mysite/wp-admin URL, this works and I can go to mysite/my-account page with no problem.

Can someone give me a hand on this?

Thanks

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

So are you able to log in via #3? How did you log in if you lost your password and never got the password retrieval email?

Profile photo of Ronald
    Ronald
    Participant

This is because I have tried several accounts. Concerning the problem with My Account page, the result is always the same, the login does not show me the page but the same form again. I was able to login in mysite/wp-login.php and after I could access My Account page.

Profile photo of Ronald
    Ronald
    Participant

Any suggestions on this? Thanks in advance!

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

There is a known issue with WP MS that for some reason sometimes does not send out password recovery emails. We will look into this, but it will not be fixed immediately.

If you are able to log in, then that’s all that matters. If you are not able to log in, email us and we’ll reset your password for you.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Login not working on My Account page’ is closed to new replies.