Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Ronald
    Ronald
    Participant

I’m trying to have a very simple Primary menu for my site that can work in small screens. But, there is a little trouble when trying to keep Cart and Search box options for small screens.

These two items have been added to the Primary menu in Symbiostock Express>Menu Settings by checking Enable Search in Primary Menu? and Enable Mini Cart in Primary Menu?

But, disappointingly, these two options are not present anymore when going to small screens, they simply disappear.

One of the workarounds is to activate the Topbar and include the search box and the cart, they work when going to small screens.

The trouble with this workaround is that at the end you have two unnecessary horizontal bars (topbar and primary menu) instead of just one, this can be really bothering when you try to minimize space and improve user experience in small screens, specially if you want to keep these options as sticky.

Why not just use the primary menu with the two options (cart and search box), but keeping them appearing in small screens too?

Any suggestions on this?

Thanks a lot

Profile photo of Ronald
    Ronald
    Participant
    Profile photo of Ronald
    Ronald
    Participant

Anyone there? Dawn? Robin? Should I keep insisting to have a satisfactory answer?

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

As I explained to you via e-mail, you are able to provide the search and cart via the top menu as others have.

Ideal it may not be, but it is the best we can offer now.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Keeping cart and search box in Primary menu for small screens’ is closed to new replies.