Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Aitor
    Aitor
    Participant

Hello! I installed all the necessary to try symbiostock in a new and fresh wordpress but I can’t upload any media. I have read all the documentation but I don’t find whats wrong.

My setup have: imagick, 600 maximum execution time, 256 M with exec commands.

I tried with the web upload and also the FTP, when I run the process with “run now” sometimes I get an error, sometimes not: call to undefinied function finfo_open. If I refresh then I can see the website without any error but there is: 0 thumbnails regenerated

What more can I check? Any idea?

Thank you!

Profile photo of Aitor
    Aitor
    Participant

I installed php fileinfo and now it’s processing the photos.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Glad you figured it out. A few people have had this same issue – I will look into adding fallback code in the case that you do not have the fileinfo extension enabled (after PHP 5.3 it’s bundled by default, I believe). Let me know if you have any other questions, and once you get your good looking site online, make sure you submit it to the Artist Network – we’re growing an independent directory of artists so that customers have a one stop way of finding your work:

http://www.symbiostock.org/artist-network-submit/

Profile photo of Aitor
    Aitor
    Participant

Thank you! I already submitted XD

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

For anyone else having similar issues, Symbiostock 2.0 will be released with backup functions in the case that you do not have this extension enabled.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.