Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Honey Cloverz
    Honey Cloverz
    Participant

Hello,

I got this message when I tried to submit my application. Please help?

<span style=”font-family: ‘Open Sans’, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 20px; background-color: #ffff00;”>We were unable to confirm that your website is running Symbiostock 2.1+. Please ensure the URL is correct and that Symbiostock is activated on your website.</span>

here’s my URL:  http://www.honeycloverzstudio.com/

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hey there –

I just did a quick check and see that an error is showing when Symzio tries to access your site:

Request unsuccessful. Incapsula incident ID: 305000570239970535-273109084812673940

Doing a search yields that this appears to be a CDN ‘DDoS and other attacking preventing system’.

You may have to disable this mechanism they have or add Symzio to your whitelist.

Do you know if you are running through Incapsula or is it your web host?

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

A lot of people appear to be encountering this issue with Incapsula – I don’t even know what it is. I’m assuming it’s a CDN of sorts:

Their answers seem to be ‘add the host to your whitelist’.

Honey Cloverz
    Participant

Im using Bluehost with Sitelock as add-on..

so after “playing around”..i finally managed to temporary switch off sitelock through sitelock dashboard setting and choose temporarily bypass sitelock’s network..

thank you for your help:)..im really new to this owning website thing..:)

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

No worries at all – thanks to you letting me know about this, I’ve added a permanent note to the Symzio notice so if a future applicant gets the same issue, it will let them know that they should disable a site lock.

However, just so you know, Symzio is going to need to connect to your site over and over – it’s a base mechanism. So if you can’t add it to a white list, it would be better to just disable that sitelock permanently.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

You have some beautiful images – your application as been approved. Welcome aboard!

Honey Cloverz
    Participant

Thank you for the approval, happy to be here…so much to learn:)

Profile photo of ThamKC
    ThamKC
    Participant

Hi Robin,

I have tried to apply to Symzio but seem to face the same issue as Honey Cloverz.  I am on Bluehost as well and have attempted to temporarily bypass Sitelock’s network.  But no luck, the following message still appear.

<span style=”font-family: ‘Open Sans’, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 13.3333px; background-color: #ffff00;”>We were unable to confirm that your website is running Symbiostock 2.1+. Please ensure the URL is correct and that Symbiostock is activated on your website. If your website is behind a DDOS shield, you may need to add symzio.com to your whitelist.</span>

Would you be able to advise how I can add symzio.com to the whitelist, please?  Appreciate your help.  Thank you.

My playground at www.thamkc.com

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hey Tham – what is your URL?

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hey Tham – I just tried it out and was able to apply as a contributor using your URL. Maybe there was a delay with disabling sitelock or maybe you put in a typo when you put your URL in – either way give it another try and use another browser too if it doesn’t work.

Profile photo of ThamKC
    ThamKC
    Participant

Hi Robin – I think I know the reason now and I was successful after amending my site address.   Need to put in the full address i.e. “http://”  as well.  I merely inputed www. thamkc.com (without the http://)and it did not work. Thanks and look forward to the approval.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Approved! Great to have you on board Tham.

Profile photo of ThamKC
    ThamKC
    Participant

Thanks very much Robin.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.