Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Tracy
    Tracy
    Participant

I installed Symbiostock Pro like I kept getting alerts for and now I’m getting an error that seems to be different from other people who have posted similarly here (unless I missed posts). It’s showing up on the top of my landing page which isn’t cool:

<span style=”box-sizing: border-box; font-weight: bold; font-family: Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 12px;”>Warning</span><span style=”font-family: Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 12px;”>: Creating default object from empty value in </span><span style=”box-sizing: border-box; font-weight: bold; font-family: Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 12px;”>/home/content/p3pnexwpnas03_data03/43/3150843/html/wp-content/uploads/ss_lic/ss_pro_lic.php</span><span style=”font-family: Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 12px;”> on line </span><span style=”box-sizing: border-box; font-weight: bold; font-family: Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 12px;”>1</span>

Please help- I want to use your service but definitely won’t if I can’t get this off. Also, I already downgraded my Woocommerce and followed all of that stuff. I’m also unable to upload my screenshot here to show you (instead of uploading an image, it’s taking me to a window to enter a caption, size dimensions, etc.- but won’t let me upload the file).

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi there – please disable error reporting – it should not be enabled on live sites.

Edit your wp-config.php and change the ‘debug’ variable to ‘false’

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.