Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Webitect
    Webitect
    Participant

Here’s the message:

<b style=”color: #000000; font-family: ‘Times New Roman’; font-size: medium; line-height: normal;”>Fatal error</b><span style=”color: #000000; font-family: ‘Times New Roman’; font-size: medium; line-height: normal;”>: Undefined class constant ‘COLORSPACE_CMYK’ in </span><b style=”color: #000000; font-family: ‘Times New Roman’; font-size: medium; line-height: normal;”>/misc/19/133/769/758/user/web/eventphotos.newbiephoto.net/wp-content/plugins/symbiostock-pro/tools-imagemanipulation.php</b><span style=”color: #000000; font-family: ‘Times New Roman’; font-size: medium; line-height: normal;”> on line </span><b style=”color: #000000; font-family: ‘Times New Roman’; font-size: medium; line-height: normal;”>404</b>

Please advise.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Looking into it.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

This has not been altered in Pro – so this issue would have always happened. Why it is suddenly happening, I’m not sure. But I’ll look into it now.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Released Pro 3.2.1 that should rectify this issue. It is related to your version of Imagick (or having a weird version of Imagick) installed. Please update and let me know.

Webitect
    Participant

It works, but kinda oddly. Just running the cron job, returns no new images parsed but if I log into my server to check the “new” folder to see if the images are there (I used the uploader from within the Symbiostock wordpress plugin) the images are there and I run the cron job (with filezilla still open and pointed at the “new” folder) the job finishes with all the files in the folder parsed.

Thanks for getting this resolved so quickly.

As for weird version of Imagick, I vaguely remember my provider saying that they couldn’t get a stable version of Imagick to run on the server and so they will disable it…maybe that’s it?

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Unlike the double slit experiment with regards to electrons, unfortunately I think the processor is unlikely to respond differently when being watched. 🙂

Webitect
    Participant

HAHAHA awesome reference. I still have issues wrapping my head around that concept…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.