Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Giorgio
    Giorgio
    Participant

Thanks, as of now it indeed work, but it messed up the admin panel, as I have now a double entry for the woocommerce, but I guess that’s because of the previous problems, I will now reset and do a clean install ( for the Nth time 😛 )

Thanks for the quick and throughout support.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

I’ve seen that double thing show up on a foreign install of WP as well. It may very well be a bug, but not a severe one. i will look into fixing it in future releases.

An easy way to overcome it is to disable “simplify interface”. But in my opinion just live with it for now. 🙂

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Okay, i’ve actually gone in and fixed that double issue that happens on foreign dashboards – if you want, redownload 1.2 and it should remove it. No emergency, just if you want.

Profile photo of Giorgio
    Giorgio
    Participant

Thanks for all your effort, I was not gonna use the simplified interface anyway, now everything worked like a charm from a clean installation 🙂

Now the only thing that I will need to figure out is how to grant access only through a password, since the available solutions I found do not does exactly what I need (it should not be a catalog, nor a membership thing, the category should be password protected). Guess  I will need to dig into the dynamic generated post of woocommerce.

Thanks again for all your support.
    I will not participate in the artist network (for privacy reasons explained before) but I will be sure to leave a review 🙂

Giorgio

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Thanks Georgio, and keep us posted on the password thing. Good luck with the site buddy!

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.