Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of jean
    jean
    Participant

I have been struggling to find how to change the Number of results given by the search function and in general the design of the search page result.

Where can I change the design of the page (= number of columns, number of results, size of the text, and size of the thumbnail)?

It must be there somewhere but I cannot really find….and coulndt find answer in the forum either…

Thank you for any help!

Jean

Profile photo of jean
    jean
    Participant

Thank you George

I’m using symbio express

jean

Profile photo of jean
    jean
    Participant

Thank you George, I have many image by category and want to display more by page, also I want the text to be smaller so to have less space between the  thumbnails.

Jean

Profile photo of jean
    jean
    Participant

Ok thank you George, if this should be dealt by changing codes, I’ll better try to learn to do that properly, I was hoping for a more simple way to achieve this. Thanks for your help!

Best

jean

Profile photo of jean
    jean
    Participant

Thanks, George, this is kind of you!

Profile photo of amazeindesign
    amazeindesign
    Participant

I’m using symbiostock Express theme too. Go to Symbiostock Express > Shop Settings, under ‘Shop Archive Page Settings’ there you can change the number on “How Many Products per Page”. Under ‘Shop Product Title Settings’ you can change the font and font size of product title. Hope it helps.

Profile photo of jean
    jean
    Participant

Thank you amazeindesign, I have been there too, but this is only for the main shop design and chnages do not apply to “search” result

Jean

Profile photo of jean
    jean
    Participant

I have been trying to improve the search on my library and tried the <span style=”color: #000000; font-family: -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, ‘Segoe UI’, Roboto, Oxygen-Sans, Ubuntu, Cantarell, ‘Helvetica Neue’, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; white-space: nowrap;”>Relevanssi Plugin, </span>

I couldnt make it work and tried various other plugins,

When I now deactivate the plugins, the WordPress “search” do not give any results anymore!

I must have done something wrong, Hvae been trying several things the last 24 hours, but have not got what I have done wrong….

Does this sounds like something one of you have encountered?

Thanks in advance for any tip!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.